GM’s Authorization Process Just Got a Lot Easier
Great news! GM and NAHB have agreed to go back to the old GM authorization process that was in place back in 2006 and 2007. Here is an overview of the process for your records.
Quick Steps to Get Authorization to Save $500:
1. Go to www.nahb.org/ma and click on the GM logo.
2. Click on the “Get Your Proof of Membership Form” button
3. If the member is logged in to www.nahb.org, the page will populate with their information. If not, the page will prompt them to either log-in to nahb.org or to create a log-in if they do not have one already. Members will need their pin number to create a log-in.
4. Print the “Proof of Membership” documentation and give to the dealer.
Process for New and/or Recently Renewed Members
1. The member should contact their local HBA to gain immediate access to the program.
2. The HBA will need to fill out a form that they will fax to the member directly.
3. If the HBA has questions about how to do this, complete instructions can be found in the Member Advantage Toolkit.
Additional information about the GM program, as well as all other member discounts, can be found at www.nahb.org/ma.
[return to top]