Come See the 2007 Sunbelt Builders Show
The 2007 Sunbelt Builder’s Show™ will be held on Sept. 27-29 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Conference Center in Gravepine, Texas.
Nationally-known speakers will bring their expertise and experience to the event in educational presentations uniquely suited for today’s remodelers. Highlights include:
- Victoria Downing, “How Do You Compare? Best Practices from Successful Peers”
- Tom Stephani, “Small Builder – Big Image. The Sticks and Bricks of Marketing”
- Peter Pfeiffer, “Real, Relevant and ‘Doable’ Green Building – By Design”
- Leslie Wheeler, “Outdoor Living Areas: A Win-Win for Buyers and Builders.”
- Gerald Hernandez, “Best Practices for Mold Prevention”
Registration is only $275 if you register before Sept. 1. The fee includes lunch and a free ticket for a spouse or guest.
Still unsure about registering? Come for the chance to win up to $1,000 a day, learn from the 350 exhibit booths and network with thousands of industry professionals. There is something for everyone at the Sunbelt Builder’s Show™!
For complete Show information and to register, visit www.sunbeltbuildersshow.com. For other inquiries, contact Lorraine Urey at 512-476-6346.
[return to top]