The next issue of Sales + Marketing Ideas magazine will only be available in a digital format, which means you'll receive it in your inbox instead of your mailbox.
In case this is the first time you are hearing about this, please visit the SMI Digital FAQ page to learn all the details of why and how this new format works.
There are only two things that SMI readers need to make sure they receive the magazine in its new format:
- An up-to-date email address: Members need to double check that their HBA has address on file for them so that NAHB will receive the right information. Members can also email their addresses to email@example.com to ensure we get it on the distribution list.
- The latest version of Adobe Flash: Members need to download Adobe Flash, if they don't already have this program on their computers. This free download is available here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html.
Please feel free to forward this message on to your colleagues, friends, fellow NSMC members and anyone else you know who reads Sales + Marketing Ideas.
Also, please tweet, comment and post on your social media profiles about this exciting new feature of Sales + Marketing Ideas. NSMC has already begun posting information to our Twitter account (@nsmcnahb), to the NSMC Facebook page and to the NSMC LinkedIn page, and you are welcome to use those messages on your own status updates, too.
Builders, electronic systems contactors (ESCs) and other industry professionals can learn how to take advantage of home technology trends in a slow market during the free webinar, “Installed Home Technology: A Key Part of Builder Business Success,” from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11.
Conducted by NAHB and the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the webinar is based upon the CEA’s 8th Annual State of the Builder Technology Market Study and features a panel of home builders and technology experts who will discuss the increasing importance of home technology in home building and new-home sales as consumers become more aware of the many technologies available that can enhance their lifestyle and home.
Panelists will discuss:
- What technologies are most popular among builders and why
- Why installing home technology makes good business sense
- • How builders can develop and strengthen relationships with ESCs
Panelists include: Steve Koenig, CEA’s director of industry analysis; Tom Stone of Stone-Glidden High Performance Home Systems, an award winning AV installation firm, integrating audio-video, lighting, security, and automation for new and existing homes, and Tony Crasi of The Crasi Company, a full service residential design build firm.
To register for the free webinar, click here. Upon registering, participants will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information, e-mail Agustín Cruz at NAHB, or call him at 800-368-5242 x8472.