Call for Proposals for 2010 Super Sales Rally and Sales Management Summit
International Builders' Show - January 20, 2010 - Las Vegas, Nev.
The NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC) is now accepting program proposals for the 2010 Super Sales Rally and the 2010 Sales Management Summit to be held on Jan. 20, 2010, at the International Builders' Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, NV. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Aug. 29, at 5:00 p.m.
If you have not attended a past Rally or Summit, it is recommended that you view a seminar recording of the 2008 Rally or Summit to see the types of programs that have been conducted in the past. You can purchase one at 2008 IBS Recordings.
The Rally and Summit are the NSMC’s premiere educational programs at the IBS. Due to the popularity of these unique programs, the Rally and Summit usually draw an audience of up to 1,000 people. Each program is a major undertaking, seeking the highest-caliber speakers.
The Rally and the Summit are each 3.5 hours in length. Each program features four to six speakers. Neither program follows the typical speaker panel format; rather, each speaker is a “performer” who should not only be the best in their subject matter, but should also have significant stage presence.
Summit speakers should be sales management experts who present cutting-edge techniques to increase both the sales volume and profit margin for building company principals and managers.
Rally speakers should be industry experts who are who deliver important sales tips and a motivational experience on how to be more successful in selling new homes.
All proposals will be evaluated based on relevance to sales and sales training (Rally) or sales management (Summit), timeliness of the topic, practical application, production value, and speaker qualifications.
To submit your proposal, go to http://www.nahb.org. Then follow these instructions:
- Under the “Education” tab, click on “Speaker & Instructor Information”
- Click on “Speaking Opportunities at Conferences and Trade Shows”
- Click on “View Speaking Opportunities and Submit Proposals ”
- Scroll down to “2010 Sales Management Summit” section or “2010 Super Sales Rally” section
In order to be considered for the 2010 Rally or Summit, please be aware of the following important requirements:
- You must have access to email and the Internet in order to participate as a speaker. All correspondence will be through email and the Web.
- Education speakers who present at the IBS are NOT paid an honorarium and travel expenses are NOT reimbursed. Speakers DO receive a complimentary registration to the IBS.
- You must be available to speak on Jan. 20, 2010.
- Completing and submitting the RFP DOES NOT guarantee you a speaking slot at the IBS or on the Rally or Summit.
The deadline to submit your RFP is Friday, Aug. 29, by 5:00 p.m.
The NAHB NSMC Institute of Residential Marketing looks forward to another exciting year at the 2010 International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you have any questions, please contact Joseph McGaw at email@example.com.
return to top ]