The signup form for 2011 NAHB Remodelers Committees is now available at http://www.nahb.org/nahbrcommitteeform. This is your opportunity to apply for the NAHBR Subcommittees listed below. (It is important to note that these are not the NAHB committees/councils which includes the NAHB Remodelers Board of Trustees. The application process is closed for all NAHB committees. )
The deadline to sign up for NAHB Remodelers subcommittees is Dec. 30.
The NAHBR Subcommittees are:
1. Leadership Development Committee,
2. CAPS Board of Governors,
3. CGR Board of Governors,
4. Membership and Education Committee,
5. Business Associates Committee,
6. Public Affairs Committee,
7. Green Remodeling Committee, and
8. Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Committee.
The appointment process for the CGR and CAPS boards consists of each board making recommendations, which are then approved by the NAHB Remodelers Board of Trustees. The Leadership Development committee is made up of past chairmen of the NAHB Remodelers Board of Trustees.
The remaining NAHB Remodelers committee members are appointed by the NAHBR Chairman and Vice Chairman.
For more information, e-mail Therese Crahan at NAHB or call 800-368-5242 x8211.
- Call for Remodeling Leaders
- Annoucement for Local Chairs and Vice Chairs
- International Builders Show
- Membership Updates