National Membership Day 2010 - Council Superheroes Unite!
The Membership Defenders swing into action on May 25, 2010 for National Membership Day. Activate your Council Superheroes to join the fight and recruit new Council members!
Here's a quick checklist to make sure your Superheroes are in on the action:
- Make sure your HBA has completed the Participation Pledge Form
- Encourage your Council members to recruit new members, start a campaign, organize teams for friendly competition, get creative!
- Call in your HBA and Council new member numbers on May 25, 2010
- Send your new members and payment to NAHB by May 31, 2010
- Make sure for each new Council member you report that a Spike Sponsor is listed! This qualifies your recruiters for Spike points and special National Membership Day incentives.
The Special Council Prize for any member who recruits four new Council members (ex. four Remodeler Council members, or two Remodeler Council members and two Sales and Marketing Council members) will receive a very cool iPod/MP3 mini stereo!
Remember, the ONLY way for Council members to earn this prize, and the Spike points that go with it, is if they are listed as a Spike sponsor for the new members you report!
Visit www.nahb.org/membershipdefenders for all the incentives and details.
Questions? Contact Abbey Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-368-5242 x8217.
[return to top]