NAHB Remodeler of the Month - Nominate Your Members
Here’s how you can give back to your members for all they do to keep your council strong:
Through the Remodeler of the Month award, the NAHB Remodelers are honoring remodelers who demonstrate strong business practices, community service or industry involvement. If you have a member who fits these criteria, you can nominate them or encourage them to nominate themselves. What a great way to say thanks for the dedication a member has shown to the local organization through the years!
Winners will be featured in Qualified Remodeler magazine and in Nation’s Building News.
- Candidates must be NAHB Remodelers members.
- Local councils may nominate a member or members may self-nominate.
- Candidates may submit for any month and will compete with peers across the nation.
- NAHB will check with the candidate's EO to confirm their qualifications before they are confirmed as a winner.
- All applications must be submitted electronically.
- The deadline is the 15th of each month
- Winners must reapply to be considered for Remodeler of the Year.
For more information or to apply, visit www.nahb.org/rom, or call NAHB at 800-368-5242 x8323.
[return to top]